IndoorPlay, from Morton Michel, has been specifically designed to meet the needs of children’s indoor play areas, where the parents or guardians are responsible for their children while they are on your premises.
The cover provided also includes children's parties and bouncy castles within the business premises.
We understand that the indoor play sector is ever-evolving. Our Indoor Play insurance policy also provides cover for:
- Family Entertainment Centres
- Role Play Centres
- Laser Quest Centres
- Climbing Centres
- Play and Stay Cafes
As every children's indoor play area has different insurance needs, you are able to tailor IndoorPlay to suit your centre's requirements - giving you the right cover at the right price!
Click here for detailed information on what the policy will cover you for
Great reasons to insure your Indoor play area with Morton Michel
- £200 discount off your first premium – available if you hold a recognised independent safety inspection
- Tailored to your indoor play areas needs
- Interest free direct debit option
- No long term agreement – at each renewal your premium will be re-assessed which could result in a lower premium
- No call centres – you will be looked after by our dedicated team of insurance experts
- Helplines – legal, premises, glass and confidential lines at no extra cost. 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Quick and efficient response to any queries and claims
- Yellowtag business keyguard – for retrieval of lost keys